Re: [Health] GNU health : Help

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU health : Help
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 10:01:54 +0100

Morning all,

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Februar 2016 um 23:36 Uhr
> Von: "Luis Falcon" <address@hidden>
> An: "Dr. Puneet Maheshwari" <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Betreff: Re: [Health] GNU health : Help
>
> Dear Dr. Puneet
> On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 03:19:00 +0530
> "Dr. Puneet Maheshwari" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hello
> > First of all, would like to thank and congratulate you and your team
> > for developing such a software which helps health institutes like
> > ours in managing lot of resources and data.
> >
> > Trying to implement GNU Health at our hospital using SUSE studio Live
> > CD image.
> Excellent !
> While the live CD is a great resource to test the system, it's not
> suitable for production systems.

No?
Base setup is following the same procedure as described in [1], in theory you
can use the VM version and enhance a little bit (SSL, ...)

Unfortunaltey the Tryton Wiki is gone, which contained a lot of useful
informations for the setup as well....

Cheers
Axel

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/GNUHealth_on_openSUSE