[Health] Prescription Creation Wizard

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Prescription Creation Wizard
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 15:57:41 +0500

Dear All,

Our health professionals want to open the prescription creation form directly from Patient Evaluation Form. They want to have an item in 'Create Prescription' in Action menu of Patient Evaluation.

Is there any way that I can open the patient creation form directly; without first showing the list of prescriptions?

If I have to create a wizard, can I use the existing PatientPrescription model class and the view already available? Or I will have to rewrite another PatientPrescription and corresponding view for my wizard?

By they way, our doctors also want to have 'Main Diagnosis' in the prescription form!

--

Regards,
Khurram.