help-gss

GSS Debian packaging

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: GSS Debian packaging
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 19:28:04 -0700

I finally had a chance to review the Debian packaging and it looks great
to me.  The only things I'd change are to add the people making changes to
Uploaders in debian/control like we did for Shishi and to move the
upstream home page into a separate Homepage line like I just did for
Shishi (I'd missed that before).

I wish that someone would push for the URL field to be officially
recognized by Policy.  The Homepage thing is kind of a hack.  But there
are some automated package indexes that parse it now.

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>