Re: [Help-smalltalk] What is libXrender.la, and why do I need it?

From: smalltalker2
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] What is libXrender.la, and why do I need it?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:19:13 +0000

You have two choices:

1) run the cygwin setup program and add the X11 libraries and server.

2) run configure like this:
./configure --disable-gtk --without-tcl --without-tk
The currnetsmalltalk cinfiguration automattically adds Blox support. The
Blox support requires tcl and tk to create a graphic interface, which in turn
requires Xll to render the graphic interface.

From: "Frank J. Lhota" <address@hidden>