[Help-smalltalk] smalltalk compiler

From: Avelino Herrera
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] smalltalk compiler
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:55:35 +0100

Hi all.
My name is Avelino Herrera Morales and I am new in this list and with the Smalltalk :-). Have the GNU Smalltalk a compiler? I would have a compiler to byte code that allow me to execute only byte code files (not source code files) directly. Like the "javac" compiler and "java" virtual machine separate applications for the java language. Thanks in advance and sorry about my poor english writting.

Avelino Herrera Morales

Página principal/Bitácora: http://avelino.gabiot.com

Página MSX: http://msx.gabiot.com
Página sobre Síntesis Analógica Musical: http://sam.gabiot.com