[Help-smalltalk] Re: Help-Smalltalk mailing list mirrored on nabble.com?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:41:20 +0100

Have the admins, in fact, been asked?

No, but I don't see anything wrong in what they're doing (no more than Google Groups, or Gmane, etc., even though their service seems less complete to me than these other two.)

(They will also claim to post *to* the list if you register there. I'm not
entirely sure how that works.)

Posts coming from there will of course be subject to moderation unless you register "here" too.