Re: [Help-smalltalk] [patch] conditionalize BloxGTK/Blox install

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [patch] conditionalize BloxGTK/Blox install
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:04:38 +0200

Stephen Compall wrote:
smalltalk--backstage--2.2--patch-45
    conditionalize BloxGTK/Blox install

Patch also attached. I don't know that this is complete, because I am currently building --without-tcl, whereupon make install (but not make or make check) fails because I don't have Tcl/Tk. I'll look into that later, but would like to know that I'm on the right track with this patch.

Yes.  I'm applying your patches.