Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Building on Windows XP

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Building on Windows XP
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 18:22:12 +0200

Hi Canol.

MingW32 is the latest automated installer. Msys, is 1.0.10, because 1.0.11 doesn't have installer yet. For this reason you don't find it.

On SF.net, in Msys package, see the previous for the the last version.

Cheers.

Canol Gokel escribió:
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi <glpunzi <at> lordzealon.com> writes:

Ok, now compiled and run, but seems only work from MSYS. I will try from cygwin too.

If I run the GST.exe located on the root sources from a windows shell, nothings happen.

Hi Giuseppe,

Can you tell me what packages you installed to compile with MinGW? I installed
"Automated MinGW Installer" but I can't find MSYS. And I cannot find any
installer on SourceForge.net page for MSYS? Also tell me please if you achieve
to compile it with Cygwin because I get errors with it.