Re: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST news

From: Joachim Jaeckel
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST news
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 23:10:24 +0200

Hi Stefan,just my 2ct on your request...

- Can I get a flat, alphabetic list of all classes?

I think (as one who currently don't use imports) the Namespace is a realy important thing in the identification of a class (and the namespace and the name of the class builds it identifier).

If I search for a class-name, I always use the Implementor tool to find it. (And I'm lazy, I don't want to scroll the list, 'till I eventually find it.) (and beside of that, the result-list of the implementor is a flat, alphabetic list...)

Best regards,
Joachim.