[Help-smalltalk] Editors for GST

From: glpunzi
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Editors for GST
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:57:26 +0200

Hi all,

I know an emacs mode exists, but, where the hell are the .emacs file?

I can't found it in my home folder, on Linux or Mac either.

Exists something to use from Vim? I found something like Slime, but I
can't get to work with it.

I saw Smalltalk over Eclipse, a work by IBM.
http://weeklysqueak.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/classesperspective.jpg

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/stdt

Someone has tried some of this two options to work with GST? I found
something to work with files (like a project, as eclipse does), the
problem is, thath eclipse as editor only is very weight.

Cheers.