Re: [Help-smalltalk] gst-package

From: Gwenael Casaccio
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] gst-package
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 13:43:45 +0100

Hi,

I'm working an a new command for displaying packages inside a
repository. Basicly it will download a file (repository.xml) and parse
it so we have the list of packages inside a repository. The file will be

I would like to make some small changes to the pckloader.st create a new
namespace Package instead of Kernel ?? and split the one file in
multiple file (or directory). Do you agree or not :D ?

Gwen