[Help-smalltalk] Add a package in the build tool

From: Mathieu Suen
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Add a package in the build tool
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 12:46:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I am trying to write the configure.ac  Makefile.am so that when I do a make
make install  it
build a package:

I have add the gst-package.m4 from the build-aux of gst.
Then here is what the configure.ac look like:

AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])

m4_include([build-aux/lightning.m4])
m4_include([build-aux/gst-package.m4])

AC_INIT([package], [version])
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE([foreign subdir-objects])
AC_CONFIG_SRCDIR([configure.ac])
AC_CONFIG_HEADERS([config.h])

LIGHTNING_CONFIGURE_IF_NOT_FOUND([], [])

GST_PACKAGE_ENABLE([Lightning], [gst-lightning])

AC_PROG_CC
AC_CONFIG_FILES([Makefile])

AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
AC_SUBST(LIBTOOL_DEPS)

AC_OUTPUT

But the package is not build.
I might miss some stuff in the Makefile.am

Thanks for help

  Mathk