Re : [Help-smalltalk] Add a package in the build tool

From: Mathieu Suen
Subject: Re : [Help-smalltalk] Add a package in the build tool
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:07:13 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Paolo.

I did try out a couple of things.

I have add all waht you said into the configure.ac and Makefile.am;

But I got the following error.

$ autoreconf -vi
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal
configure.ac:11: warning: macro `AM_PATH_GST' not found in library
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: running: libtoolize --install --copy
libtoolize: Consider adding `-I m4' to ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am.
configure.ac:11: warning: macro `AM_PATH_GST' not found in library
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf
configure.ac:11: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_GST
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

I am not familiar with the m4 script. Is that the aclocal running with the
autoreconf -vi?

 I also added
AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR([build-aux])
AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([build-aux])

If I understand it correctly aclocal is going to output all the m4 file in it.

Have you an idea wihy I got the  'warning: macro `AM_PATH_GST' not found in
library'?

Thanks

Mathieu Suen