Re: [Help-smalltalk] Bug in the smalltalk-mode.el

From: Jan Vrany
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Bug in the smalltalk-mode.el
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:15:50 +0200

Hi,

speaking of smalltalk-mode.el, does anybody know
how to modify it to support also end-of-line style comments
starting with "/ in addition to standard smalltalk "comments"?
Or where to start looking?

I'm using it to edit Smalltalk/X sources that uses such
(non-standard) style of comments.

Cheers, Jan