Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows Installer

From: Giuseppe Luigi
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows Installer
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:00:55 +0100

El lun, 14-03-2011 a las 10:36 +0100, Paolo Bonzini escribió:
> On 03/14/2011 10:22 AM, Giuseppe Luigi wrote:
> > I would like to test it too if possible.
> >
> > I don't have time right now to fight against build it under Windows.
>
> Building under Windows is indeed useless, since cross-compilation can
> obtain the same results.
>
> Paolo

I don't have time to fight against build it under Windows, and/or
against cross-compilation too :D

I only want to check the news in my spare time, to evaluate for possible
future projects.

Regards.

P.S.: Otherwise, I will try, to try it again, because I didn't noticed
your response to http://smalltalk.gnu.org/project/issue/557