help-zile

[zile-devel] Changed BSD ---> GPL

From: Sandro Sigala
Subject: [zile-devel] Changed BSD ---> GPL
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:38:52 +0100 (CET)

Hello, I have just committed the switch to the GPL license.  While I was
there I changed also a few details (see the commit log below).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE note: I have done all the work with cut & paste (or
C-w & C-y, if you prefer ;) ) witch is very error prone: I'm not sure that
all the (C) declarations are correct.  If you (David and Reuben) have
contributed code to some of the files where your name is not included,
please add your "Copyright" line.   Thanks.

Sandro

-- LOG ----------------------------------------------------------------

* Changed BSD license to GNU GPL:
        - Removed COPYRIGHT file
        - Added standard COPYING file
        - Changed all the copyright declarations in source files.

* Removed old lib/err.[ch] unused Zile heritage.

* sed s/address@hidden/address@hidden/

* configure now checks for both curses.h and ncurses.h, libcurses.a and
  libncurses.a.  e.g. on my box (SuSE 8.2) ncurses is installed as
  ncurses.h and libncurses.a, on another as curses.h and libncurses.a...

* Cleaned up zile.h:
          - Now anchors are identified as an opaque type:
                 typedef unsigned char Anchor;
          - Enumerated UNDO_* delta types;
          - Enumerated BMODE_* buffer major modes;
          - Removed MINIBUF_{SET,UNSET}_COLOR stuff.

* ncurses_minibuf.c:
  removed astrlen() function, obsoleted by colors remove.

* some other clean up.