help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Update

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Update
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 10:28:31 +0200 (CEST)

It's strange, I did "./configure" and the ncurses wasn't compiled
(always I got the termcap), maybe there are an error in the detection
of the ncurses.

Probably. I'll look into it.

The termcap version is really ugly (some rare numbers appears in the
minibuf, like "1073743903H", etc.), also, when I find a file or put an
yes/no anwser, the text that I write appears aligned to the right
(when the message appears aligned to the left), e.g.:

I more meant feedback on the code technically. I'm aware that there's still a lot of work to do; in particular the termcap implementation is simply not complete yet.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/
penitent, a.  undergoing or awaiting punishment (Bierce)