help-zile

[zile-devel] Cygwin-bug#20050117T1210: [serious] zile: terminal screen l

From: Jari Aalto
Subject: [zile-devel] Cygwin-bug#20050117T1210: [serious] zile: terminal screen layout error
Date: 17 Jan 2005 14:13:28 +0200

Package: zile
Version: 2.6 beta 6
Severity: serious

I ported zile to Cygwin, but in rxvt terminal it does not seem to recogniz
the screen. The result is like this. Let me know how can I help.

Jari

address@hidden:/usr/src/build/try/zile/zile-2.0.06# zile
Zile 2.0beta6Copyright (C) 1997-2004 Sandro Sigala <address@hidden>Copyright
(C) 2003-2004 David A. Capello <address@hidden>Copyright (C) 2003-2004 Reuben
Thomas <address@hidden>Type C-x C-c to exit Zile.Type C-h h or F1 for help; C-x
u to undo changes.Type C-h C-d for information on getting the latest
version.Type C-h t for a tutorial on using Zile.Type C-h s for a sample
configuration file.Type C-g at any time to cancel the current operation.C-x
means hold the CTRL key while typing the character x.M-x means hold the META or
EDIT or ALT key down while typing x.If there is no META, EDIT or ALT key,
instead press and releasethe ESC key and then type x.Combinations like C-h t
mean first do C-h, then press t.----- *scratch*
()--L1--C0--All----------------------------------------Welcome to Zile!  For
help type `C-h h' or `F1'This buffer is for notes you don't want to save.If you
want to create a file, visit that file with C-x C-f,then enter the text in that
file's own buffer.5Zile terminated with signal 15.

-- System Information
Release: 1.5.12 api 0.116
Kernel: Windows 2000 Professional Ver 5.0 Build 2195 Sp4
Locale: LC_ALL=en_US

-- Other package information
Info-Pkg-devel-tools: gcc 3.3.3-3, make 3.80-1, libtool 1.5b-1, automake 1.7.9-1
Info-Pkg-lang: perl 5.8.5-3, python 2.4-1, ruby 1.8.1-1

-- Environment information
CYGWIN: server