help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] [2.0beta7] splash-screen and small terminal

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] [2.0beta7] splash-screen and small terminal
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:02:14 +0100 (CET)

When "skip-splash-screen = true", zile displays an empty buffer, waits
for 20 seconds or a keypress before switching to the scratch buffer.

Thanks. I'd already noticed, and made a patch for 2.0beta9, which I'll probably release in the next 24 hours.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/
Reality is what refuses to disappear when you stop believing in it (Dick)