help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Some changes

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Some changes
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:22:52 +0100 (CET)

Anyway I modify the forward/backward/mark_paragraph,
functions to be more like Emacs behavior.

Thanks. Note that this won't currently go into 2.0 (since you've only touched CVS HEAD and not the 2.0 branch). Is this intentional?

Also I fixed term_allegro, and I modified something
in main that maybe could be dangerous for the other
terminals (please, test it):

This looks fine, but I'll keep an eye out for problems.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | partisan, n.  an adherent without sense (Bierce)