help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Some changes

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Some changes
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:32:53 +0100 (CET)

Because minibuf_clear() moves the cursor to the bottom of the screen,
and the cursor should stay in the current window point. I don't known
why, but with the original code, termcap works just fine, but allegro
leaves the cursor in the minibuf (so you never see the cursor in the
current window).

In that case, use a term_move() call after the minibuf_clear(). term_termcap buffers all its changes to the screen until you call term_refresh(), whereas allegro makes all changes immediately, I guess.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | competent, a.  under-promoted