info-cpp2html

[Info-cpp2html][Fwd: ksrc2html 0.4]

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: [Info-cpp2html][Fwd: ksrc2html 0.4]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:45:06 +0100

Hi Everyone

        Sorry for multiple posting.

I just wanted to tell you that Martin Gerbert is implementing ksrc2html
a KDE front end for java2html and cpp2html; though it is still in
developing phase Martin has really done a wonderful job and I liked it
so much :-)))

So if anyone would like to test it we can send it by e-mail (it's ~
300k). We could also think about putting somewhere (maybe on gnu ftp
site).

Discussions and comments are very welcome :-)

cheers
        Lorenzo

Martin Gebert wrote:

> Hi Lorenzo,
>
> hope you had a nice time nevertheless.
>
> So here is version 0.4. Now I need some folks to use and test it.
> Would you mind to announce it in your relevant mailinglists? It would
> be no problem to send it to interested people by mail.
> A german translation will follow soon; if someone would like to
> contribute other translations or stuff he'd be welcome.
>
> Martin
>
>                                   Name: ksrc2html-0.4.tar.gz
>                                   Type: Zip Compressed Data

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD student in Computer Science                    |
|  Florence - Italy         (Linux User # 158233)     |
|  Home Page        : http://w3.newnet.it/bettini     |
|           http://infostud.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini     |
|  Mail Home        : address@hidden     |
|  Mail University  : address@hidden            |