libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] OpenBSD vs libcdio vs Audacious

From: Edd Barrett
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] OpenBSD vs libcdio vs Audacious
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 23:35:28 +0100

Hi Rocky,

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 10:46:52PM +0000, Edd Barrett wrote:
> > Haven't had time to test it out fully yet, but I am sure that will happen,
> > and perhaps others can try it out too.

Just wondering if testing turned up any problems since the OpenBSD code
was merged.

A ask because I've just heard that the old libcdio we have in OpenBSD
packages will not, and will never work with, gcc>=6. Apparently they
changed the way "flexible arrays" work. In other words, we need the
newer libcdio to progress.

(I'm CCing Charlène who is doing work on ensuring our packages build with
the newer gccs)

Is a release on the cards perhaps?

Thanks

--