libextractor

Re: [libextractor] Patches for libextractor

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libextractor] Patches for libextractor
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:07:10 -0700

Dear Pavol,

I was not aware of those XPDF issues at the time of release.  I've applied the
patches and am releasing 0.5.19a right now.  Thanks for passing those on.

All: note that these issues only impact you if you compiled LE
with --enable-xpdf (and you got a warning about running code with a bad
security track record by configure in that case).  So the issues do not
impact anyone running the "default" version of the package.

Best,

Christian