libextractor

[libextractor] Libextractor and Windows XP

From: Simao Mata
Subject: [libextractor] Libextractor and Windows XP
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 04:46:57 +0000

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right e-mail to ask this, so please point me
to the correct e-mail if I am wrong.

I downloaded the windows libextractor binaries but they simply don't
work. I get an empty output with every file I try to extract data.

I already built libextractor with cygwin and it works, but I need to
have it running natively or transparently through a windows shell
because I want to call extractor.exe from a php script running from an
apache server.

I hope you can help me,

Thank you,
SM