libextractor

[libextractor] ubiqivo

From: David Ker
Subject: [libextractor] ubiqivo
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 17:01:39 +0200

Hello,

I'm wondering if libextractor might be used for a project I'm designing. Essentially the idea is that a folder of documents has a file in it that contains filenames and metadata. Ideally, I wanted the file to update itself every time you open it. The application is for vernacular publication archives that we are trying to make more ubiquitous (thus, ubiqivo).

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

David Ker