libextractor

Re: [libextractor] ubiqivo

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libextractor] ubiqivo
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:12:23 +0200

Hi!

I don't know why you'd want to store the information in a file if LE can get
it to you quickly on-demand, but that's your design choice.  LE can be used to
get meta data (not sure about "vernacular publication archives", but in
principle any format can be supported by the right plugin), and you can
combine it with dnotify/fam/etc. to get notifications on accesses to the file.
You should check out doodled for an idea as to how this last part can be done
(code at http://grothoff.org/christian/doodle/).

Happy hacking,

Christian