libmicrohttpd

[libmicrohttpd] Terminate session with response

From: Avner Flesch
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Terminate session with response
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 21:18:06 +0300

Hi,

I am implementing file download with libmicrohttpd.
Now I am wondering - in case I have a failure during the download, is there an option to terminate the session with a response, or should I wait to get all the file parts, and just then send the response with code "400"?
When I am returning "MHD_NO" it terminates the connection, and the response is not sent at all.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Avner