libreplanet-br-sp

Re: [lp-br-sp] event report: Libre Planet São Paulo

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Subject: Re: [lp-br-sp] event report: Libre Planet São Paulo
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 02:32:44 -0300

Hello!

Raniere Silva has already sent a previous report about what happened
during the Document Freedom Day in Campinas/SP/Brazil, but I would like
to ask if it is possible to replace his text by a larger and more
comprehensive version, which is located at:

<http://blog.sergiodj.net/post/2013-04-12-dfd-2013-campinas/>

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I hope it is still possible to make
the change :-).

Thanks a lot!

--
Sergio