libreplanet-br-sp

[lp-br-sp] [off-topic] Python developer? Have sysadmin skills and an int

From: Raniere Silva
Subject: [lp-br-sp] [off-topic] Python developer? Have sysadmin skills and an interest in local engagement online?
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 22:01:40 -0200

----- Forwarded message from Steven Clift <address@hidden> -----

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 14:47:43 -0600
From: Steven Clift <address@hidden>
To: brigade <address@hidden>, twin-cities-brigade <address@hidden>,
        "E-Democracy. Org Projects Group" <address@hidden>, Open Knowledge
Foundation
        discussion list <address@hidden>, poplus <address@hidden>
Subject: [okfn-discuss] Python developer? Have sysadmin skills and an interest
in local engagement online?

E-Democracy.org has emerging opportunities for those with the right
mix of tech skills and civic interests.

They including helping us with our use of the unique open source
GroupServer.org platform that we use for inclusive neighborhood and
community engagement online.

If you like open, inclusive, non-profit, volunteer-based,
pro-democracy approaches with a solid foundation of experience about
"what works" and a willingness to try new things, lets connect.

We are running our pledge drive right now (almost 200 donors so far),
so we can pay modestly toward vital technology costs so we can support
the dozens of volunteers who serve our 20,000+ participants.

Generating donations to support our civic tech approach shows how much
people will appreciate your possible technical involvement with the
community service we provide.

If you'd like more information about both paid and volunteer
opportunities, drop us a line:

    address@hidden

Or http://e-democracy.org/contact

Thanks,
Steven Clift
Volunteer Executive Director
http://e-democracy.org/donate

P.S. In addition to GroupServer.org, we are interested in new apps and
approaches we could use with our 20,000+ members.

Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
   address@hidden  -  +1 612 234 7072
   @democracy  -  http://linkedin.com/in/netclift
   http://1radionews.com - My radio app