libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] login and groups

From: demos
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] login and groups
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 07:49:26 +0000

Dear folks,

First question:
i have registered for the libre planet wiki, but the login does not work
out for me at https://cas.fsf.org/login
it is saying "Internal Server Error".
It's not working out with TBB as well as standard Firefox.
I already tried to change my password, but that did not help either.

Must one be a somewhat paying FSF member?
Should i create a non-member account instead?

Second question:
Is it possible to create a group within libre planet wiki that has
exclusive rights to edit certain pages (to prevent unwanted
editing/manipulation)-we want to evaluate several software projects
independently....

Third question:
Is there a possibility to get an RSS-Feed of changes upon a certain set
of pages?
(that would be especially interesting if there is no way to have a
exclusive editing rights group)

Cheers
Dmos

--
Thank you for encrypting.
For more privacy write me via Bitmessage: