libreplanet-us-ma

[LibrePlanet-US-MA] MA GNU/Linux User's Group

From: Andrew Engelbrecht
Subject: [LibrePlanet-US-MA] MA GNU/Linux User's Group
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:51:40 -0500

Hello LibrePlanet people, it's Andrew Engelbrecht, the FSF's intern from
last fall.

Will Rico and I are planning on starting a GLUG (GNU/Linux User's Group)
and would appreciate any input or involvement by you. Since this group
is still a concept, we are hoping that you might share your experience,
suggest topics or themes for meetings, or recommend ways to attract new
users to the group.

Do you think this group would fulfill a useful purpose? Is this a
project you'd like to help grow?

For our first planning session, we are thinking about meeting perhaps
January 26 (a Thursday) in the evening, or January 28 (a Saturday) in
the morning (around 10am). We haven't chosen a location to meet yet,
though it should be somewhere in the Boston area.

Thanks!
-Andrew