libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting in March

From: Donald Robertson, III
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting in March
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 12:16:17 -0500

On 03/04/2015 11:03 AM, Jon Erlichman wrote:
> Whoops, yes, I got confused and thought you were talking about this coming
> Saturday. I'll probably be there on the 21st but not sure.

I am going to be in Boston for the annual LibrePlanet conference
<https://libreplanet.org/2015/> that weekend. I just got my plane
tickets this morning, and there's still plenty of cheap ones left (at
least on JetBlue) if you were still thinking about going. If you aren't
able to make it to Boston for the big conference, it should be streaming
on the 21st, so you all could get together and follow along during the
meeting.

--
Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Copyright & Licensing Associate