lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 687 in lilypond: Enhancement: inequal MIDI qua

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 687 in lilypond: Enhancement: inequal MIDI quantization of equal durations (swing, rubato)
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 02:03:32 +0000

Comment #43 on issue 687 by address@hidden: Enhancement: inequal MIDI quantization of equal durations (swing, rubato)

Gentlemen. One thing to say -- BRILLIANT!! I have been searching for an entire week for a way to do this! I've imported midi into three different midi sequencers that purport to do swing quantizing to no avail -- none of them worked correctly. And here's the solution! And, to be honest, I am quite amazed that there is no method, script, etc. that one can run a midi file through that will modify it to swing time. Thank you very, very much for all of your efforts that lead to Mr. Rohrer's scm file.

Yours most humbly,

GuyS.