Custom tabulature for Shamisen

From: Christian Zollner
Subject: Custom tabulature for Shamisen
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 17:18:33 +0100

Hello list!

I need to write tabulatures for me and my girlfriend. I am playing
violin and she is playing Shamisen. I am new to Lilypond but generally
programming language affine, so I learned everything quickly up until now.

The problem with Shamisen tabulatures is that it doesn't just count up
from 1 - 12 for every octave but numbers the consecutive tones like
this: [0,1,2,3,#,4,5,6,7,8,9,b,10,11,12,13,1#,14,15,16,17,18]. Is there
a way to use this list instead of just counting up from 1 - n on a
tabulature?

Thank you for your help,
Christian