Re: Altering page numbers

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: Altering page numbers
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 17:23:10 -0500

Greetings David,

I may be wading into this discussion a bit late, but the following
links should address exactly what you initialy asked. They are
somewhat dated, but the solution still works for me using 2.19.82.
Many thanks to David Nalesnik for his work on this.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2012-08/msg00665.html

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-01/msg00878.html

Hwaen Ch'uqi