Re: select a note in a chord

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: select a note in a chord
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 14:34:42 +0100

Davide Bonetti <address@hidden> writes:

> Great!
> Everything very interesting.
> In this case, drop is a lilypond music function, so I assume it will
> not interfere with slri (but I don't know what slri is)

(srfi srfi-1), not slri, sorry for messing this up.  It is a standard
module of Scheme for list processing and is by default imported into
LilyPond.  Defining a shadowing binding is not the best idea since it
may be used by other LilyPond code.

Music functions share the same namespace as all other Scheme functions
and variables (markup commands are a bit more complicated).  Indeed,
with 2.19 you can call music functions as if they were Scheme functions.

--
David Kastrup