Re: Title Position Off

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Title Position Off
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:26:13 -0800

On 2019-01-21 3:02 pm, Reggie wrote:
And actually you are incorrect that command pushes all systems down in my
Piece so I literally want just move up the TITLE and not touch anything
else. This is not possible I can't see it yet. Sorry but no. Your raise does
not only move title it bothers my music.

If you move the title upwards, then there will be more space between the title and the following score. But space has to come from somewhere. Do you want it to come from the space *before* the header? Then you need to subtract that space. Is there nothing above but the page margin? Then you need to shrink the margins.

-- Aaron Hill