Re: Making espressivo longer

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Making espressivo longer
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 00:01:00 +0100

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

> Am Di., 22. Jan. 2019 um 22:45 Uhr schrieb Valentin Villenave
> <address@hidden>:
>>
>> On 1/22/19, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> > There's a scale function in the archives from Harm, but I wonder if there
>> > is a mechanism built in to 2.19.82 and so on?
>>
>> I assume you’re referring to
>> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-04/msg00375.html
>> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/3315/
>> (a.k.a. "please remember I'm not a programmer" -> rrright.)
>
> Simply true ...

"I don't want a medal.  I did what every decent person would have done."
People _want_ to believe that what you did was extraordinary enough that
they don't need to try themselves.

There is a programmer in every one of us.  And a computer is actually
pretty unlikely to punch you in the face.  Which reminds me that it's
time for another backup.

--
David Kastrup