Re: Hiding a ledger line

From: Joseph Srednicki
Subject: Re: Hiding a ledger line
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:39:15 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks. That's exactly what I need.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Julien Fleck <address@hidden>
To: Joseph Srednicki <address@hidden>
Sent: Sat, Jan 26, 2019 3:32 pm

Hello Joe,

Le sam. 26 janv. 2019 à 21:23, Joseph Srednicki <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hello Everyone:

See the following example. I am trying to hide the first e  the first bea in the upper voice. I successfully hid the note head and stem, but cannot seem to hide the ledger line.

Can someone please give me the appropriate command to do this?

I experimented with StaffSymbol.ledger-positions, but was unsuccessful.

Also, if I am taking the wrong approach, please let me know.

I searched the documentation, but was unsuccessful in finding the appropriate resolution.

I think that you are searching for \hideNotes

{
  \clef bass
<<
  {\once \hideNotes e'4 e' e' e' |}