Configuration Point & Click

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Configuration Point & Click
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 14:21:58 -0700 (MST)

Hi fellow lilyponders!

I would have need some of your help understanding how the Point & Click
option works. I switched from Windows to Linux some weeks ago (please be
gentle with me, I'm still a noob in this world!) and I'm trying to set-up a
minimalist desktop. I've installed ArchLinux and configured already some
basic things and I am trying now to set up all my LilyPond workstation.

What I can do: I can edit my lilypond file with vim (my main editor),
compile it with a shortcut, see at the same time the PDF in another window
(I've choosen Zathura) which is updated automatically.

What I can't do: set-up the point & click!

I'm sorry, I read the documentation several times, tried a lot of things,
but I have to admit that I can't figure how this works by myself... Is there
by any chance someone using a similar configuration who could help me?

What I think I've understood so far:
-LP generate a PDF with URL links which start with textedit:///...
- I should set-up zathura to open those links with lilypond-invoke-editor
(... I didn't found how yet...)
-lilpypond-invoke-editor should interract properly with vim.

Right now, when I click on the PDF link, the textedit:///... link goes to
firefox, and I get a message in my vim file at the same time saying
"/usr/bin/xdg-open: line 881: x-www-browser: commande introuvable"
And when I type in the console lilypond-invoke-editor following with the
textedit link, it opens correctly the vim file, but the cursor isn't at the
good position...

To make a long story short, I'm lost here!