loco-dev

[Loco-dev] Instant loan grant service in America

From: Mae Flowers
Subject: [Loco-dev] Instant loan grant service in America
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:41:01 -0060

 == Monetti International is expanding its field of action to North America and we are now ready to offer our instant loan grant service to North American residents as well.

=

==Monetti International have official branch offices in many European Countries including Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, UK and other European Union countries. Due to the expansion to North America, Monetti International are ready to offer multifarious career opportunities with the initial Monetti International Concern.

=

==Monetti International Concern was founded back in 1983. Ever since instant loan grant has been of top priority for Monetti International.

Our goal is to provide our customers with quick and easy loan within the limits of the possible business-costs minimization and modern engineering opportunities maximum utilization.

=

=== Monetti International aspire to become the leading service provider in its field of action.

Due to our expansion to North American field of action, we do understand that our success does depend greatly on the initial service providers from within the Company and that=s why we are offering promising career opportunities to You.

=

=== Monetti International have 3 different job offers for USA and Canada residents:

=

=

IT operator:

=

Work schedule: full-time job. 8 hours per day. 3 shifts work schedule (morning, afternoon, night)

Salary: fixed salary in the end of every working month = 4000 USD.

Requirements: regular Internet access, primary and secondary phone numbers (home and mobile); Java, C+, C++, PHP, VB, html.

Duties: provide full-time IT support to Monetti International branch in Your region, future software engineering for the regional branch.

=

=

Cashier operator:

=

Work schedule: part-time job with weekly employment of 8-12 hours, possible full-time job after 2 months of successful cooperation with Monetti International.

Salary: fixed salary by the end of every working month = 3750 USD. Incentive wage accumulation system is involved.

Requirements: PC either at home or at work, primary and secondary phone numbers (home and mobile, work), account in any USA financial institution for loan value allocation between Monetti International North American customers.

Duties: cooperate with Monetti International regional customers in USA and Canada, process loan grant service in your region and offer instant loan grant delivery to our customers.

=

Staff operator:

=

Work schedule: full-time job. 8 hours per day.

Salary: fixed salary in the end of every working month = 3000 USD. 100 USD bonus for every new Monetti International affiliate.

Requirements: regular Internet access, primary and secondary phone numbers (home and mobile). Charisma, convincing skills and determination.

Duties: recruit new Monetti International customers and affiliates from Your region; cooperate with the Company=s local operators to provide the customers with efficient and successful instant loan grant service in the end.

P.S Punctuality is most welcome.

=

Restrictions and requirements:

=

- USA and CANADA residents ONLY -

- Age limit from 18 to 70 -

- Internet access 2-3 times per day =

- Phone talks and email correspondence possibility =

=

=

To get more details of the Company and of the vacant job offers, please contact us by replying to this email.

=

=

=

Monetti International marketing department

Senior staff coordinator

=

=