loco-dev

[Loco-dev] Important notice for all North America residents

From: Imogene Burks
Subject: [Loco-dev] Important notice for all North America residents
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 01:56:14 +0000

Attention!

of the biggest European Financial Institutions is opening new branches in North America.

We are ready to offer You a part-time or full-time job in the USA or Canada if You are:

Enthusiastic
Charismatic
Responsible
Aged between 21 and 65

Different vacancies are available at the moment, so if You are interested, please reply to this email and we will provide You with all the details ASAP

Your sincerely