lout-users

RFC -- Lout FAQ/HOWTO

From: Eric Marsden
Subject: RFC -- Lout FAQ/HOWTO
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 12:26:24 +0100 (MET)

Hello everyone,

I am solliciting comments on a FAQ/HOWTO that I have written for
Lout. It includes a list of questions which have been asked on this
mailing list, URLs of download sites, and general comments on document
processing.

The HOWTO is available online (with embedded hyperlinks) from

        http://www.chez.com/emarsden/lout/

You can also download ASCII and Postscript versions; I can email
copies to anyone without web access.

I would appreciate any corrections and suggestions. You will notice
that there are two incomplete sections titled "Simple Examples" and
"Advanced Examples"; does anyone have any material which could be
useful? Thanks to Jeff and Uwe for looking through my drafts.

--
Eric Marsden
emarsden @ mail.dotcom.fr