lout-users

Re: Lout FAQ/HOWTO

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Lout FAQ/HOWTO
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 21:44:37 +0300

On Thu, Oct 16, 1997 at 06:09:16PM +0200, Eric Marsden wrote:

>    database files.

It's misleading.  Only NT port has this problem, and you don't mention
it.  I'm looking into this bug in my spare time.  It looks like a
stdio problem (Lout reads input in 8k chunks, but ftell later returns
some weird value not divisible by 8k).

> <sect>How do I ... ?

You might want to add a point on "//" after layout symbols like
@Document.  This is mentioned in User's Guide but people tend to
forget about it.  See recent messages on the list.

And the mailing list address is out of date.
It's <address@hidden>!!!

Thanks for your efforts.

SY, Uwe