lout-users

Page Size Parameters

From: Sverrir Jonsson
Subject: Page Size Parameters
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 10:42:03 +0200

Is it possible to specify the PageSize, Default font, Hyphenation
Parameters, and such (i.e. everything you need to define a basic page
layout) in the source file it self, and NOT in an Include file?

I need this because I'm generating the source programtically for each
document, and don't want to change the include files on the fly.

I tried copying the parameters from the include file, but got an out of
scope error.

Sverrir A. Jónsson
Eruopean Development Manager
System Integrators, Inc.