lout-users

Re: Preface in Contents Error

From: Mikko Huhtala
Subject: Re: Preface in Contents Error
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:20:13 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Jeff Kingston wrote:

> > Perhaps a paramter to @LargeScaleStructure that indicates if this
> > instance is before or after the TOC?
>
> Either this or see if the "prev_or_foll" target option actually
> works; it's supposed to look in either direction, more or less
>
> > @ContentsLocation option with values BeforePreface, AfterPreface
> > and BookEnd

While you are at it, it would be nice to have more options for the
placement of reference lists and appendices. At least the
normal doc does not allow the sequence of references and appendices to be
changed (cannot remember if this is true for a report). Maybe doc could
allow arbitrary positioning of all of these things? Don't know if it
is a Finnish tradition, but at least in most places I've seen, everything
that comes _after_ the bibliography is considered an appendix.

Mikko