lout-users

ycoord usage

From: Rene Arends
Subject: ycoord usage
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 19:23:32 +0200

I have a problem with the ycoord usage in my picture.

I want a horizontal link from a certain (x,y) point to the NW label of
an ellipse. To determine the
y-position to start from, i use the y-coord symbol (see example below).
When i look at the
resulting output, the link doesn't start at the position where i would
want it to start. it seems that
the x starting point can be any number, without changing the starting
point of the link. Do i use the ycoord symbol in a wrong way here?

@SysInclude {picture}
@SysInclude {diag}

@Illustration
    {