lout-users

Re: Repeatedly including an EPS file

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Re: Repeatedly including an EPS file
Date: 05 Feb 2001 16:14:22 +0100

"Valeriy E. Ushakov" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> I believe Michael was giving other possible ways to deal with repeated
> graphic - that is, when you have control over the format that graphics
> coms in.

It also depends on other factors, like your budget :-) For corporate
logos, it might well be worth to have it converted to a Type 1 font;
besides the speed gain, this format is also very portable, provides
more protection against accidental misuse (e.g., non-proportional
scaling) than EPS files, and it provides WYSIWIG for users of
interactive systems.

Any approach you take requires an initial investment.  And basically,
yes, I just wanted to point out that there are different types of
investments that you can make ;-)

Greetings

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                                  <address@hidden>