lout-users

Re: Error with @IncludeGraphic and eps file

From: Albert Kinderman
Subject: Re: Error with @IncludeGraphic and eps file
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:15:03 -0700

I may have solved my problem, but I am not quite sure.  The file
tmhorz.eps apparently got transferred from one machine to another
using a DOS floppy.  The whole carriage return/line feed thing got
messed up.  I am running FreeBSD 4.3 and lout doesn't like the
incorrect characters.

Many editors don't show the extra character, but ee does.  After
removing the extra character from the first six lines of the eps
file, the bounding box error no longer appears in the output.
However, I still get

internal error: assert failed in FixAndPrintObject: link or
uplink!

At this point I am assuming that removing the rest of the extra
characters from the eps file will fix the problem.  I will try it
now.

Al